Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Better Web Development Process Based

Before I became a full time SEO book news I was developing websites for years, and while I enjoyed the finished result something always sat a bit uneasy with me about the web design/ development process; basically, its in the wrong order. I would expect most readers will have noted this or something similar themselves, so I guess this is ROLEX WATCHES article is more of an attempt to help the enlightened explain and build a case for a better web development process which ultimately leads to a more successful SEO campaign.

"Hey Brad, I've got a couple websites running that are in totally different markets and they are now both ranking in the top 10 on googleM thanks to SEO and keyword elite.

When I say ranking, I mean #1 on multiple keyword phrases for one of my sites, and I expect to see the same results on my other site once I get my link partner replies.

I can't even begin to calculate the number of hours I have saved not to mention brain damage since using your software. Keep up the great work, and that reminds me, I have to call one of your great support guys as he offered to help me over the phone after a few emails back and forth about a question I had. cheers"
more about: Making AJAX Page States Crawlable - Google's Proposal
Author:seobooknews

No comments:

Post a Comment