Thursday, August 6, 2009

NoFollow Links Value and PR

NoFollow Links Value and PR
I know that NoFollow links from high traffic blogs can bring additional traffic to my site, but from an SEO standpoint, do NoFollow links have any value at all? I have heard that Google probably stills gives rank to NoFollow links on giant sites like YouTube. Is that true? And what about smaller sites?

NoFollow links from high traffic blogs can bring additional traffic to my site, but from an SEO standpoint, do NoFollow links have any value at all? I have heard that Google probably stills gives rank to NoFollow links on giant sites like YouTube. Is that true? And what about smaller sites?

I can find no follow links in my backlinks. Which means that Google sees them. And remembers them. They just don't pass any value from the linking site to your site.

Nofollowed links are blocked links with no value for the SEO. They pass no pagerank and their anchor text is not taken into account by the search engines. Nevertheless they can bring you traffic.SEO Tools, SEO / SEM Blogs and Online Marketing News from SEO BOOK NEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment